I come from a family of self-motivated entrepreneurs; both my father and grandfather were successful businessmen. I naturally acquired those gifts of leadership and motivation that now come second nature to me. As a small business owner, my ability to start and run a successful business is unsurpassed.
In 2005, I founded an event planning venture. As the success of the business quickly surpassed my expectations, I realized I had no idea how to manage it effectively while working a full-time job.
Once the continued growth and success of my business began interfering heavily with my "safe" full-time career, I was forced to decide between the two; fear led me to dissolve my successful small business.
Rather than seeking a consultant, I gave up. The hard part that no one speaks about is how to manage a small business once it begins to grow--or for some, when it does not grow.
Since then, I have managed two successful enterprises and acquired over 15 years of experience as an entrepreneur.
Those earlier mistakes have fueled my passion to assist transitioning nine-to-fivers, start-ups and established businesses flourish. I have walked in the shoes of those I am eager to serve, so I'm aware of the pitfalls and crushing fear that we all face when running a small business.
As with many new entrepreneurs, you find there is no road-map for entrepreneurial success; you learn through mistakes and grow from them which often makes the journey to success much longer.
Running a successful business is the easy part. Turning fear into fuel is my job. When you love what you do, naturally you will excel!
We will work well together if this describes you. . .
- You need help discovering and developing your passions and want to be empowered to guide yourself to a happier, more fulfilling life.
- You want to jump ship from your J-O-B and start your own business, but are overwhelmed with what to do and how to begin.
- You need methods and strategies to help you succeed as an entrepreneur or small business owner.
- You are a busy professional who wants to develop your natural leadership skills, harness your potential, and establish your own best practices to maximize career satisfaction and lead a more balanced life.
- You are the CEO or owner of a company and want help in managing your team, motivating your employees, and being an inspired leader.
- You are in the midst of a career transition and could use help to find and obtain your dream job.
I tend to work best with high-performing individuals who have great ideas, but need someone to help funnel those ideas into action. My ideal client is an implementer — someone that wants results and is ready, willing, and able to work for them because he or she knows that it is worth it.
I coach and consult with individuals in one-on-one and group formats (with a special emphasis on service based entrepreneurs in general, and professional organizers in particular, as that was my focus in the beginning years of my business) to help each individual and each organization find balance, success and joy at home, in business, and in life.